Downlink 1: Conference Update
After a successful SATELLITE 2021 event, the team and I are very excited to jump right into planning for the 2022 conference program. We will post the SATELLITE 2022 conference schedule, along with session topics and descriptions in early November. Here is what we can tell you about the 2022 conference program at this point…
Due to the short amount of time we have in the run-up to SATELLITE 2022 in March, we will not be issuing an official call for presentations for this year’s program. In creating sessions for 2022, we are incorporating feedback from 2021 attendees, exhibitors, advisors, and content partners. As always, we welcome all suggestions for topics or speakers as we build out the SATELLITE 2022 conference program, and you can contact us via email at email@example.com.
We are offering four different types of SATELLITE 2022 conference passes designed to meet individual needs.
- Executive All-Access pass holders enjoy exclusive access to both our Finance Forum sessions on Monday, March 21st and Executive Track sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday, March 22nd-23rd, as well as access to all other SATELLITE 2022 conference sessions.
- Government & Military track pass holders will have access to both the Geo-Intelligence Workshop on Monday, March 21st, and the Government & Military Track conference sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday, March 22nd and 23rd.
- LEO & Smallsat track pass holders get access to our, back by popular demand, LEO & Smallsat Track conference sessions spanning three days – from Monday, March 21st through Wednesday March, 23rd.
- Tech track pass holders will get access to our consolidated Tech Track conference sessions spanning three days – from Monday, March 21st through Wednesday March, 23rd. Designed for attendees who are more interested in learning about the technical specifics of satellite services as opposed to business opportunities, Tech Track sessions provide deep-dives into the latest research and development driving the evolution of satellite technology.
SATELLITE 2022 Conference Partners
We are pleased to announce the following organizational partners which will be co-producing specific programs during the event. They are presented here in alphabetical order:
- EMEA Satellite Operators Associations (ESOA) will return as our programming partner and will oversee Executive Track sessions taking place on Wednesday, March 23rd.
- Euroconsult is returning as a SATELLITE 2022 programming partner and will oversee Executive Track sessions taking place on Tuesday, March 22nd.
- GVF returns as our programming partner for our Tech Track sessions running on Tuesday, March 22nd.
- Jack Industries is a new partner for SATELLITE 2022 and will be partnering with us to co-direct this year’s Startup Space entrepreneur pitch event in the exhibit hall theater.
- Northern Sky Research (NSR) is our programming partner for the return of our Finance Forum sessions on Monday, March 21st. Finance Forum sessions are only accessible to those with an Executive All-Access pass.
- Satellite Industry Association (SIA) will return once again as our exclusive programming partner on the Government & Military Forum. They will co-produce five conference sessions on Tuesday, March 22nd and Wednesday, March 23rd.
- SGAC and the Future Space Leaders Foundation will return as our programming partners for the SGx keynote series event, taking place on Monday, March 21st.
- Space Frontier Foundation is returning as a SATELLITE 2022 conference partner and is launching “Inclusive Innovation” – a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) program that will take place at SATELLITE 2022 on March 22nd and 23rd. The program will include sessions and workshops designed to bring space professionals of all ages, backgrounds, and culture together to share ideas on how to create more positive, inclusive work environments and more diversity among entrepreneurs. Anyone with an Executive All-Access or track pass will be able to attend the Inclusive Innovation sessions.
- World Teleport Association (WTA) returns as our ground segment partner for Tech Track sessions scheduled on Wednesday, March 23rd.